Landscape Construction Laborer
We’re looking for a Landscape Laborer to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties
- Laying sod
- Installing sprinklers
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 6 months commercial landscape experience preferred but not required
- Experience using manual hand tools such as shovels
- Ability to move soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes, and plant trees, shrubs and flowers.
- Able to work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
Here’s what to know about working here:
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.