Landscape Construction Leadman
We’re looking for a Landscape Leadman to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties:
- Laying sod
- Installing sprinklers
Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Ability to lead and direct crew of 2 to 4 people
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels
- Moves soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes, and plant trees, shrubs and flowers.
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.