Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Regional Administrator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Regional Administrator provides support to the Region, including Branch Administrators, Market VPGMs and Regional Staff.
You’d be responsible for:
- Providing Regional Administrative support to Market VPGMs, Regional Finance Manager and other members of the regional leadership team
- Providing training, guidance and coaching to the Branch Administrators throughout the Region. Branch Administrators have a dotted line into Regional Administrator from a reporting standpoint
- Being able to step into a Branch Administrator role when the need arises
- Processing departmental invoices and expenses as appropriate
- Collecting, compiling and analyzing moderately complex data, and coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others.
- Maintaining documents on appropriate file servers and repositories.
- Proactively developing relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
- Using core technology applications, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Processing Payroll and serving as a back up to the Branch Administrator
- Coordinating and planning for Regional meetings and events
- Ensuring region meets Accounts Payable goals. Ensuring Branch Administrators are coding invoices, processing credit card payments, obtaining approvals and processing for payment and filing paid invoices accurately and timely. Serve as backup at a branch when needed
- Ensuring region meets Accounts Receivable goals: monthly billing, extra work billing, collection calls and processing and understanding Accounts Receivable Reports are completed accurately and timely throughout the region. Serves as backup to Branch Administrator when needed
- Special projects - including reviewing and auditing files, assisting at the branches where needed, and scheduling and planning regional meetings
- Traveling frequently within the Region
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 3 years general office administration experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience leading and managing team members
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting senior-level leaders in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding and experience handling accounts receivable and accounts payable is required
- Minimum of 3 years of payroll experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-starter who works individually and in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong ability to multitask and handle competing priorities in constantly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of JD Edwards E-One and EIS.
- Advanced proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience in processing confidential information and understanding privacy laws and Company policy governing employee information
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.