Mechanicsville, VirginiaAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Tree Climber. Climbers are responsible for working in trees to perform general tree care including pruning, cabling, bracing, lightning protection and tree removals.
What you'll do:
- Using proper pruning techniques; assisting in process of trimming trees, clearing and chipping tree debris, and disposing of tree debris
- Ensuring that the work area beneath and around the trees is clear and properly marked so that the public will be safe from falling debris
- Maintaining climbing gear and tree care equipment to be sure that all equipment and tools are safe and in working order for high quality and safe service
- Ensuring that all crew members follow Company safety policies and procedures
Skills we're seeking:
- Able to become certified in EHAP, First-Aid and CPR
- Able to successfully follow directions and complete requests
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Previous climbing experience is required
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.