Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Finance Intern to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
The intern will be exposed to the following work though the partnership with Finance team:
- Providing clerical and administrative support for a busy Finance department.
- Working on special projects and tasks as assigned
- Financial performance and operational analysis
- Revenue recognition and cost analysis
- Developing Excel spreadsheets to show current contract financial results
- Balance Sheet account analysis and reconciliation
- Journal entries and accounts payable
- Assisting with account reviews and preparation for account reviews.
- Communicating to internal colleagues with a high level of professionalism and positivity
You might be a good fit if you:
- Pursuing second year or a 4 year college degree program focused on Business, Marketing, Accounting, Business Management, Business Development or Communication Studies.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Academic, work experience or exposure to Finance, Accounting and project management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.