Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
The intern will be working with BrightView’s Marketing and Communications/Public Affairs team:
- Providing administrative support for a busy Marketing and Communications department
- Communicating to internal and external clients and colleagues with a high level of professionalism and positivity
- Providing support and coordination for special events and meetings
- Assisting with media relations: Assist in the preparation of news releases and media advisories. Maintain media lists and editorial calendars
- Contributing to the team’s social media efforts, including writing content for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Working on special projects and tasks as assigned
You might be a good fit if you:
- Pursuing a four year college degree program focused on communications, marketing or journalism.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Academic, work experience or exposure to Marketing and Communications/Public Affairs and project management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong writing, oral presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.