Landscape Enhancement Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Account Manager Enhancements to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
An Account Manager Enhancements will be responsible for managing the installation of upgrades for commercial landscape maintenance accounts. Account Managers have a strong work ethic, enjoy interacting with the public and oversee multiple large commercial clients.
You’d be responsible for:
- Supporting Account Managers by deploying or installing enhancements sold to clients.
- Developing team members and build a supportive team environment
- Demonstrate and role model the Company’s Leadership Behaviors
- Ensuring client satisfaction through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Managing multiple enhancement projects
- Sales enhancement services, coordinates with other branch team members and clients to ensure that enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
- Understanding basic horticultural concepts and irrigation
- Ensuring and promoting a safe work environment for team members, clients and the general public
- Maintaining monthly budgets; report results to management
- Attending client meetings as needed
- Being proficient in preparing estimates and proposals
- Procuring and ordering necessary supplies enhancement installations
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Installation experience, managing crews and multiple projects experience
- Customer service experience – able to identify and resolve customer concerns
- Bachelors degree in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
- Design experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- General knowledge and understanding of how to read architectural plans
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of drought tolerant landscape is a plus
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.