BrightView Q4 & Full Year Fiscal 2022 Results
Read the full release on BrightView's Investor Relations page or download above.
- Record total revenue of $723.4 million, reflects growth of 7.4%, including 3.4% total organic growth.
- Maintenance land organic revenue growth of 2.2%, sixth consecutive quarter of land organic growth.
- Development organic revenue growth of 8.5%, reflecting solid recovery.
- Net Income of $15.3 million compared to prior year of $26.8 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $91.3 million compared to prior year of $89.5 million.
- Earnings Per Share of $0.16 compared to the prior year of $0.26. Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.37 compared to the prior year of $0.38.
First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Guidance
- First Quarter Total Revenue of $610 - $640 million, and Adjusted EBITDA1 of $38 - $44 million.
- Underpinned by Maintenance and Development organic growth as well as benefits from accretive M&A
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BV) (the “Company” or “BrightView”), the leading commercial landscaping services company in the United States, today reported unaudited results for the fourth quarter ended September 30, 2022.