Maintain a Healthy Landscape During Drought
Is Your Landscape Water Smart?
Droughts are challenging but you can count on BrightView to advise you every step of the way. We proactively monitor local city and water agency restrictions ensuring our team is well prepared to assist you.
Your Landscape is in Good Hands
There are a number of things BrightView can do to maintain the quality of your landscape.
- Develop a plan based on your property needs and local restrictions.
- Complete system inspections regularly to identify sources of water waste as quickly as possible.
- Implement irrigation system and component upgrades that increase water savings.
- Aerate turf and add mulch around trees, shrubs and planting beds.
- Check water levels in soil around important assets like trees which are susceptible to drought.
- Prioritize areas that require maximum aesthetic value so water can be applied wisely.
- Consider selectively removing or replacing high water use plants and capping non-essential irrigation.
- Modify your plant palette and convert fountains to planters.
- Evaluate your overall landscape design and how sustainable it is.
- Create a short-term and long-term plan to address your property needs.
Every Drop Counts
Our water management experts work with you to develop a plan specific to your property that minimizes water use without sacrificing quality.